Stillman and Callahan: Nashville Mayoral Candidate Linda Eskind Rebrovick
Jared Stillman and Tom Callahan have had the wonderful opportunity to meet with all 7 Nashville Mayoral Candidates over the past week. Linda Eskind Rebrovick joined us on Wednesday to talk sports, the growth of the city, and changes he would make as the next mayor.
Linda is a fourth-generation member of the Nashville Eskind family. She attended Metro Nashville Public Schools, graduating from Hillwood High School before attending Auburn University.
Linda and her husband, Art, have been married for 32 years and have two grown children thriving in their own professional careers: daughter Leigh and son Tripp, who are twins. The Rebrovicks are an active family who enjoy spending time outdoors, especially hiking with their Golden Retriever, Snow Bear. On weekends, you can find Linda on the trails of our Metro Parks.
For the past five years, Linda has led Consensus Point – a Nashville-based startup company specializing in marketing research technology – as its CEO. Named as one of the ten most innovative companies in software, Consensus Point focuses on using the knowledge of the community to guide small and large business decisions.
Linda is also a founding board member of the Nashville Entrepreneur Center, which helps entrepreneurs start their businesses and create jobs right here in Music City.
She has held senior leadership positions at Dell, IBM and KPMG Consulting, and currently serves on the board of HealthStream and on the advisory board of Western Express.
Linda then spent 11 years at KPMG as an Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, where she led the successful global launch of KPMG’s new brand, BearingPoint, in 40 countries and nine languages. After her tenure at KPMG, Linda served as the Vice President of Healthcare Sales for Dell.
- Serving as Chairwoman of the Board for the Nashville Technology Council
- Serving as Chair of The United Way Allocations Steering Committee
- Founding Board Member of The Entrepreneur Center
- Board of Trustees for Leadership Nashville
- Board of Advisors for CABLE Women on Boards
- Community Campaign Co-Chair of Legal Aid Society
- Co-Founder and Board Member of Evolve Women
- Founder and Co-Chair of Women Corporate Directors (WCD) of Tennessee
- Board of Directors for The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee
- NCAA Women’s Final Four Committee
- Advisory Board of Lipscomb Dean Institute of Ethics and Integrity
- Recipient of the prestigious Award for Women of Achievement by the YWCA
- Recipient of the Dr. Thomas Frist Volunteer of the Year Award from the United Way
- Recognized by the Nashville Business Journal as one of the Power Leaders in Technology
- Recognized as one of “Nashville’s Most Powerful Women” by the Nashville Post
- Recognized by Auburn University as one of the “Top 400 women graduates in the past 100 years.”