Dunkin’ Donuts Nashville Golf Open Rules
Dunkin’ Donuts On-Site Contest Rules- WPRT-FM 102.5 The Game
All contests on WPRT-FM 102.5 The Game are open to everyone who lives or works in the listening area, except for employees of WYCQ, Inc., The Cromwell Group, Inc. & Affiliates (Operator of WYCQ, Inc.), sponsors, marketing agencies and their affiliates, their employees and/or family members of their employees and/or sponsors for both on-air and on-site promotions, as well as the companies’ respective members, managers, partners, officers, directors, agents, shareholders, stockholders and successors, and each of their heirs, administrators and assignees. It will be WYCQ, Inc.’s sole decision as to whether any eligibility requirement(s) has or has not been met and we may require evidence to confirm eligibility from entrants before awarding any prize(s). Unless otherwise noted, certain additional rules may apply to all contests and rules are subject to change. Occasionally record companies, who are identified on specific promotions for which prizes are awarded, supply promotional items given away on WBUZ-FM. Valid identification is required to claim prizes. Winners are responsible for gratuities related to certain prize packages and any and all applicable state, local, and federal taxes incurred by accepting prizes.
- Prize(s). Each winner will receive a pair of four day passes to the Nashville Golf Open at the Nashville Golf & Athletic Club in Nashville, TN, June 29 through July 2, 2017 and seating in the Dunkin’ Donuts special suite on the 18th hole. Listeners will have the opportunity to enter their name into a register to win box at participating Middle Tennessee Dunkin’ Donuts locations which are listed below (see www.thegamenashville/nashgolfopen/ for specific store locations). Prizes awarded to contest winners are not transferable, redeemable for cash, or exchangeable for any other prize.
Estimated Prize value $35 per day pass. 2 people x 4 day passes = $280
Dunkin’ Donuts participating locations:
4930 Thoroughbred Lane in the Merchants Walk Shopping Center
Brentwood, TN 37207
9100 A Carothers Pkwy
Franklin, TN 37067
326 Harding Place
Nashville, TN 37211
1441 New Highway 96 West
Franklin, TN 37064
847 Briley Pkwy
Nashville, TN 37217
2098 Wall St
Spring Hill, TN 37174
Eligible winners/contestants must not have won a contest within the past 30 days from WYCQ, Inc., and winners/contestants must claim their prize at the WYCQ, Inc., office located at 1824 Murfreesboro Pike no later than Friday, June 30, 2017 by 5pm. Certain prizes are date specific (i.e. concerts, trips) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, WPRT-FM 102.5 The Game, WYCQ, Inc. reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. Prizes are subject to change at any time.
- Contest. Listeners will be given the opportunity to enter to win at participating Middle Tennessee Dunkin’ Donuts locations (as listed above and listed onwww.thegmaenashville.com/nashgolfopen/) starting Monday, June 19, 2017 and ending Friday, June 23, 2017 at 10 am via register to win boxes at each location. On Friday, June 23, 2017 a WPRT-FM 102.5 The Game employee will pick up the registration box from each participating Dunkin’ Donuts location and bring them back to the radio station. After arriving at the station, two names, or winners, will be drawn from each box. All registration forms that remain in each box will be placed into an individual box and there will be three winners drawn from those remaining entries. There will be a total number of 15 winners and each winner will receive a pair of 4-day passes to the Nashville Golf Open at the Nashville Golf & Athletic Club in Nashville, TN, June 29 through July 2, 2017 and seating in the Dunkin’ Donuts special suite on the 18th hole.
- Eligibility and Limitations. Winners and guests must be U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older. Employees of WPRT-FM 102.5 The Game, The Cromwell Group Inc, the Contest’s participating sponsor Dunkin’ Donuts and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. WPRT-FM 102.5 The Game can suspend the promotion at its discretion.
- Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant WPRT-FM 102.5 The Game, WYCQ, Inc. exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that WPRT-FM 102.5 The Game, WYCQ, Inc. may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against WPRT-FM 102.5 The Game, The Cromwell Group Inc, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury, sickness or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by WPRT-FM 102.5 The Game, The Cromwell Group Inc.
- Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. WPRT-FM 102.5 The Game, WYCQ, Inc. will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and WPRT-FM 102.5 The Game, WYCQ, Inc.’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of WPRT-FM 102.5 The Game, The Cromwell Group Inc., reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome WPRT-FM 102.5 The Game, WYCQ, Inc. deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by WPRT-FM 102.5 The Game, WYCQ, Inc. and are final. WPRT-FM 102.5 The Game, WYCQ, Inc. may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made. WPRT-FM 102.5 The Game, WYCQ, Inc. reserve the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Miscellaneous. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the provided release form to claim the prize WPRT-FM 102.5 The Game, WYCQ, Inc. WPRT-FM 102.5 The Game, WYCQ, Inc. may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on the Radio Show. WPRT-FM 102.5 The Game, WYCQ, Inc. disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules visit the www.thegamenashville.com website. All entries become the property of WPRT-FM 102.5 The Game, WYCQ, Inc. and will not be returned. Third party suppliers of prizes may also stipulate their own terms, conditions or restrictions, and the prize winner agrees to be bound said same. Subject to aforementioned, WYCQ, Inc. shall have no liability in relation to any prize(s) provided by a third party provider.
- Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. WPRT-FM 102.5 The Game, WYCQ, Inc. shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by local and state law.