MTN DEW® #FEARtheBeardSweepstakes Round 2
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. RESIDING IN TN WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins April 28, 2016 at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Time (CT) and ends May 5, 2016 at 11:59:59 p.m. CT OR end of Round 2 of the Nashville Predators Playoff games (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes.
- To enter the Sweepstakes via Twitter: Participants must be a registered member of Twitter in order to participate. Participants must go to Twitter.com (or the mobile application), log into their Twitter account and upload a photo of their playoff beard by sending a tweet using the hash tags #FEARtheBeardSweepstakes within the Sweepstakes Period and automatically get to receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. Limit one entry per customer per day. Proof of delivery or receipt of Submission will not be deemed by Sponsor as proof of Submission into this Sweepstakes. If participate does not have a playoff beard, participate can create a playoff beard or visit thegamenashville.com to download a playoff beard cutout.
Submissions may not contain obscene, lewd or inappropriate images or text including nudity, no third party trademarks including but not limited to clothing, animals engaged with the product, acts of violence or acts that appear to cause harm to individuals or property, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Clothing worn in the Submission should not contain any visible logos, drawings, phrases, trademarks or other third-party materials. Submissions that do not comply with these Official Rules or that otherwise contain prohibited, or inappropriate content as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified and will not be published or considered. Sponsor makes the final determination as to which Submissions are eligible to take part in this Contest and be considered for inclusion.
- To enter the Sweepstakes via online entry, visit thegamenashville.com during the Sweepstakes Period, follow the instructions for entry, and complete the required information to receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. Limit one entry per customer per day.
Limit one (1) entry per person/address per day regardless of entry method. With respect to automatic entry with Twitter or online entries, a “Day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. CT and ending at the following 11:59:59 p.m. CT. Sponsor’s clock shall be the official timekeeper for this program.
If entering via Twitter, the person submitting the Sweepstakes entry must be the authorized account holder/user, otherwise entry shall be deemed void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, entries will be declared made by the registered user of the Twitter account used at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder/user of the Twitter account submitting the entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant. Entry submission must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related phone numbers may be blocked.
- ELIGIBILITY: YOU MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES RESIDING IN TENNESSEE THROUGHOUT THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD AND 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY to be eligible to win. Potential winner may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency residing in Tennessee, if requested by Sponsor, to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. Employees of Cromwell Group, Inc. & Affiliates (hereinafter “WYCQ, Inc.”) (“Sponsor”), PepsiCo, Inc. and its bottlers, Pepsi Beverages Company, and Pepsi-Cola Company; and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, bottlers, suppliers, printers, distributors, retailers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), and immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes) are not eligible to participate or win.
- PRIZE: Grand Prize. Two (2) lower bowl tickets will be awarded for each Nashville Predators Round 2 Playoff game. Nashville Predators Round 2 home game on 5/3/16, 5/5/16, and/or additional Round 2 dates pending additional Nashville Predators home playoff games. Sweepstakes will have a minimum of two (2) winners for Round 2 of the Playoffs. Gratuities, transportation, and other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the winner’s responsibility. Guest of winner must be 10 years of age or older. ERV $225.00.
- DRAWING: Prize winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be held prior to each Nashville Predators Round 2 home playoff game on 5/2/16, 5/4/16, and/or additional Round 2 dates pending Nashville Predators home playoff games. Minimum of two (2) sweepstakes winners for Round 2 of the Playoffs. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Entries submitted during the Sweepstakes Period are only eligible for this Sweepstakes and do not remain eligible for any subsequent sweepstakes.
- GENERAL TERMS: No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Sponsor reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value in the event the published prize is unavailable. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any difference between the stated value of any prize and the actual retail value will not be awarded. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated in these Official Rules, no compensation will be given. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Prize recipient will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes; if applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. Any portion of the prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited. No groups, clubs, newsletters or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to its members. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION/RELEASES: Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone or via Twitter within twenty-five (24) hours of the drawing date. If the potential grand prize winner entered the sweepstakes via Twitter, the Sponsor will contact the potential winner by sending a message to them, requesting they ‘follow’ @1025TheGame. Once the potential winner follows @1025TheGame, the sponsor will then communicate details for the prize distribution. Prize winner may be required to claim their prize within twenty-four hours (24) hours of date of attempted notification by signing and returning an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. In the event (i) the required documents are not returned within recommended timeframe, (ii) mail is returned as undeliverable mail without a forwarding address (iii) a telephone notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within twenty-four (24) hours or (iv) winner is unable to attend on the dates specified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries as time permits. Upon forfeiture for any reason stated herein, no compensation shall be given. Grand Prize winner may have to sign and return additional prize-related documents before the prize is awarded. Guest of winner may also be required to sign and return a travel release before prize is awarded. Prize will only be awarded to a resident with address within Tennessee. Winner, by participating in this Sweepstakes and acceptance of a prize, agree to release WYCQ, Inc. (“Sponsor”), PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company, Pepsi Beverages Company, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, bottlers, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional or judging agencies, and each of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, members, employees, agents and assigns from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or in the announcement or offering of any prize. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to prize after it has been awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the sweepstakes if it is tampered with or corrupted in any manner and, in the event of cancellation, prize will be awarded via a random drawing to be conducted from all eligible entries received from all methods of entry as of the day prior to drawing at 11:59:59 p.m. CT (Dates TBD). Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. WYCQ, Inc. will coordination ticket pick up with the winner, date and time TBD.
- WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the prize winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope before June 5, 2016 to: ‘Mtn Dew® #FEARtheBeardSweepstakes Round 2 Winner’s List c/o WYCQ, Inc. 1824 Murfreesboro Road, Nashville, TN 37217
- SPONSOR: WYCQ, Inc. 1824 Murfreesboro Road, Nashville, TN 37217
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
DEW and MTN DEW are trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.