ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN
PREDS PLAYOFF TICKETS!
Playoff beards are back and taking over Smashville! Mtn Dew and ESPN 102.5 The Game are embracing the Beard! We have a pair of home ice round 2 playoff tickets for one lucky fan! So Preds fans, don’t fear the beard, show it off! Upload your photo at www.thegamenashville.com or tweet it #FEARtheBeardSweepstakes. If you’re folically challenged download your beard from the options below. Offer ends 5/9/16. GO Preds! Do the Dew!
Mt Dew ® and 102.5 The Game – FEAR the Beard Sweepstakes
Round 3 – Western Conference Finals OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. RESIDING IN TN WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins May 10, 2017 and date TBD OR end of Round 3 of the Nashville Predators Home Playoff games (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: There is one (1) way to enter the Sweepstakes.
- To enter the Sweepstakes in person, stop by any of the scheduled 102.5 The Game van hits at select Walmart locations and enter for a chance to win. To enter, hand print your name, street address and daytime phone number on an official entry form or a plain piece of 3 x 5 inch paper. Deposit your completed entry in the ballot boxes located at the van hit. Locations and times of van hits will be communicated on-air at: 102.5 The Game, or 94.9 Game 2 during the Sweepstakes period leading up to each van hit. Visit: thegamenashville.com for all details. Limit one entry per customer per day.
- ELIGIBILITY: YOU MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES RESIDING IN TENNESSEE THROUGHOUT THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD AND 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY to be eligible to win. Potential winner may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency residing in Tennessee, if requested by Sponsor, to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. Employees of Cromwell Group, Inc. & Affiliates (hereinafter “WYCQ, Inc.”) (“Sponsor”), PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi Beverages Company and Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers; and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, bottlers, suppliers, printers, distributors, retailers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), and immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes) are not eligible to participate or win.
- PRIZE: Grand Prize. Two (2) lower bowl tickets will be awarded for each Nashville Predators Round 3 – Western Conference Finals home playoff game. Nashville Predators Round 3: Game 3 on Date TBD, Game 4 on Date TBD, and/or additional Round 3 Game 6 date pending additional Nashville Predators Round 3 – Western Conference Finals home playoff games. Sweepstakes will have a minimum of two (2) winners, and a maximum of three (3) winners for Round 3 of the Playoffs. Transportation, and other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the winner’s responsibility. Guest of winner must be 10 years of age or older. ERV $318.00.
- DRAWING: Prize winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be held prior to each Nashville Predators Round 3 home playoff game on Dates TBD, Dates TBD, and/or additional Round 3 dates pending Nashville Predators home playoff games. Minimum of two (2) sweepstakes winners for Round 3 of the Playoffs. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by the Radio Station, whose decisions shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Entries submitted during the Sweepstakes Period are only eligible for this Sweepstakes and do not remain eligible for any subsequent sweepstakes.
- GENERAL TERMS: No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Sponsor reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value in the event the published prize is unavailable. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any difference between the stated value of any prize and the actual retail value will not be awarded. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated in these Official Rules, no compensation will be given. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Prize recipient will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes; if applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. No groups, clubs, newsletters or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to its members. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the radio station that shall be final and binding.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION/RELEASES: Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone within twenty-five (24) hours of the drawing date. Prize winner may be required to claim their prize within twenty-four hours (24) hours of date of attempted notification by signing and returning an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. In the event (i) the required documents are not returned within recommended timeframe, (ii) a telephone notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within twenty-four (24) hours or (iii) winner is unable to attend on the dates specified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries as time permits. Upon forfeiture for any reason stated herein, no compensation shall be given. Grand Prize winner may have to sign and return additional prize-related documents before the prize is awarded. Prize will only be awarded to a resident with address within Tennessee. Winner, by participating in this Sweepstakes and acceptance of a prize, agree to release WYCQ, Inc. (“Sponsor”), PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company, Pepsi Beverages Company, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, bottlers, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional or judging agencies, and each of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, members, employees, agents and assigns from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or in the announcement or offering of any prize. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to prize after it has been awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the sweepstakes if it is tampered with or corrupted in any manner and, in the event of cancellation, prize will be awarded via a random drawing to be conducted from all eligible entries received from all methods of entry as of the day prior to drawing at 11:59:59 p.m. CT (Dates TBD). Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. WYCQ, Inc. will coordination ticket pick up with the winner, date and time TBD.
- WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the prize winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope before June 4, 2017 to: ‘Pepsi FEAR the Beard Sweepstakes Round 3 Winner’s List c/o WYCQ, Inc. 1824 Murfreesboro Road, Nashville, TN 37217
- SPONSOR: WYCQ, Inc. 1824 Murfreesboro Road, Nashville, TN 37217
DEW, MTN DEW, the MTN DEW logo, and the Mtn Dew Landscape are trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.