Predators Flyaway to Florida Contest Rules- WPRT 102.5 The Game, WQZQ 94.9 Game 2
All contests on WPRT 102.5 The Game, WQZQ 94.9 Game 2 are open to everyone who lives or works in the listening area, except for employees of The Cromwell Group, Inc. & Affiliates (Operator of WYCQ, Inc.), Carrie Zeier – RE/MAX Elite (a subsidiary of RE/MAX Holdings, Inc.) or VISIT FLORIDA and their affiliates, their employees and/or family members of their employees and/or sponsors for both on-air and site promotions, as well as the companies’ respective members, managers, partners, officers, directors, agents, shareholders, stockholders and successors, and each of their heirs, administrators and assigns.” “It will be WYCQ, Inc.’s sole decision as to whether any eligibility requirement(s) has or has not been met and we may require evidence confirmation from entrants before awarding any prize(s). Unless otherwise noted, certain additional rules may apply to all contests and rules are subject to change. Occasionally record companies, who are identified on specific promotions for which prizes are awarded, supply promotional items given away on WBUZ, WQZQ, and WPRT-FM. Valid identification is required to claim prizes. Winners are responsible for gratuities related to certain prize packages and any and all applicable state, local, and federal taxes incurred by accepting prizes. Good luck and thanks for listening.
1. Prize(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. Eight individuals will qualify per day on-air 6:00am to 6:00pm, Monday, January 4th, 2016 through Friday, January 29th, 2016 by calling in to the radio station when given the cue to call on 94.9 Game 2 and 102.5 The Game. Listeners will also be given the opportunity to register to qualify online, with one qualifier being drawn from those entries on Friday, January 29th, 2016. One individual will be drawn on Monday, February 1st, 2016 between the hour of 5:00pm and 6:00pm and announced on the air. VISIT FLORIDA will provide one trip for two to Tampa, Flordia for the Nashville Predators Flyaway to Florida promotion. The package includes the following:
- Round-trip coach class air transportation for two from Nashville to Tampa, FL (ARV: $1,500)
- Two nights’ accommodations in Tampa – checking in on February 11, 2016; checking out on February 13, 2016 (ARV: $470)
- A $250 Visa gift card for ground transportation and incidentals (ARV: $250)
The Cromwell Group, Inc. will provide two tickets to the Nashville Predators / Tampa Bay Lightning game on Friday, February 12th at Amalie Arena.
Estimated total value of prizes is $2,520. Travel is valid February 11, 2016 to February 13, 2016 ONLY. Redemption instructions will accompany all certificates. Prizes are non-transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash, and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Minimum age to book accommodations is 18.
One winner per household per 30 days and winners have no more than 2 weeks to claim their prize, unless otherwise specified certain prizes are date specific (i.e. concerts, trips) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, WPRT 102.5 The Game, WQZQ 94.9 Game 2, The Cromwell Group Inc reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. Prizes are subject to change at anytime.
2. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents. You must be at least 18 years of age to win, unless otherwise specified. Participants are entered to win Nashville Predators Flyaway to Florida by qualifying on-air (102.5 The Game and 94.9 Game 2) and registering online at thegamenahville.com. Contest runs from Monday, January 4, 2016 to Friday, January 31, 2016. Unless otherwise stated in the official contest rules, only one (1) entry per person. If the contest involves listener participation by voting for a contest participant on the Radio Show’s website then the voting is limited to one (1) vote per person. If a contestant receives multiple and/or irregular votes from the same user or users, regardless of the source, the Radio Show reserves the right to disqualify the contestant in its sole discretion. Employees of WPRT 102.5 The Game, WQZQ 94.9 Game 2, The Cromwell Group Inc, the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. WPRT 102.5 The Game and WQZQ 94.9 Game 2 can suspend the promotion at its discretion.
3. Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant WPRT 102.5 The Game, WQZQ 94.9 Game 2, The Cromwell Group Inc exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that WPRT 102.5 The Game, WQZQ 94.9 Game 2, The Cromwell Group Inc may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
4. Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against WPRT 102.5 The Game, WQZQ 94.9 Game 2, The Cromwell Group Inc, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by WPRT 102.5 The Game, WQZQ 94.9 Game 2, The Cromwell Group Inc.
5. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. WPRT 102.5 The Game, WQZQ 94.9 Game 2, The Cromwell Group Inc will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and WPRT 102.5 The Game, WQZQ 94.9 Game 2, The Cromwell Group Inc’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of WPRT 102.5 The Game, WQZQ 94.9 Game 2, The Cromwell Group Inc, WPRT 102.5 The Game, WQZQ 94.9 Game 2, The Cromwell Group Inc reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as WPRT 102.5 The Game, WQZQ 94.9 Game 2, The Cromwell Group Inc deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by WPRT 102.5 The Game, WQZQ 94.9 Game 2, The Cromwell Group Inc and are final. WPRT 102.5 The Game, WQZQ 94.9 Game 2, The Cromwell Group Inc may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made WPRT 102.5 The Game, WQZQ 94.9 Game 2, The Cromwell Group Inc reserve the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. Miscellaneous. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the WPRT 102.5 The Game, WQZQ 94.9 Game 2, The Cromwell Group Inc’s release form to claim the prize WPRT 102.5 The Game, WQZQ 94.9 Game 2, The Cromwell Group Inc. WPRT 102.5 The Game, WQZQ 94.9 Game 2, The Cromwell Group Inc may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on the Radio Show. WPRT 102.5 The Game, WQZQ 94.9 Game 2, The Cromwell Group Inc disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the www.thegamenashville.com website. All entries become the property of WPRT 102.5 The Game, WQZQ 94.9 Game 2, The Cromwell Group Inc and will not be returned. Third party suppliers of prizes may also stipulate their own terms, conditions or restrictions, and the prize winner agrees to be bound said same. Subject to aforementioned, WYCQ, Inc. shall have no liability in relation to any prize(s) provided by a third party provider.
7. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. WPRT 102.5 The Game, WQZQ 94.9 Game 2, The Cromwell Group Inc shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by local and state law.