1025 the Game presents – Preds Playoffs Zamboni Challenge!!
Sponsored by the Nashville Predators and WYCQ Inc, ESPN 102.5 the Game and affiliates.
April 18th & April 19th, 2016
RULES AND REGULATIONS
No purchase necessary to participate or win. Making a purchase does not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
The contest to win a pair of tickets to the Nashville Predators first round Stanley Cup Playoff home games at Bridgestone Arena will begin promptly at 9am central on Monday, April 18th and end no later than 6pm on Tuesday, April 19th. The contest will be conducted inside Bridgestone Arena, located at 501 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203.
How to enter: Beginning on Thursday, April 14th, 2016, at 2pm, those eligible to participate may register at: www.thegamenashville.com for a chance to become a contestant in the contest. Ten (10) potential contestants will be chosen by the Sponsor on Friday, April 15th, 2016 from that pool of registrants to participate. If any of the 10 potential contestants selected are unable to participate for any reason in the contest, alternates may be selected by sponsor.
The prize to be awarded is one pair of tickets to see the Nashville Predators at home for all of the first round Stanley Cup Playoff games at Bridgestone Arena. (“Prize”)
Live Competition: Contestants will be placed around a Zamboni inside Bridgestone Arena and will have to keep physical contact with the Zamboni (see page 2, paragraph 3) until contest ends. In the event that more than one (1) finalist remains in contact with the Zamboni at the end of the Contest, a random drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor to determine a Contest winner. All decisions of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest are final.
The Sponsor is not responsible for website technical difficulties, telephone service outages, delays, busy signals and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her registration or participating in the Contest.
This Contest may involve “reward-challenges” as determined by the Sponsor and its Contest judges. These challenges may result in the elimination of one or more participating contestants.
Contestants must be at least 18 years of age by April 14, 2016 to participate. All contestants must be legal U.S. residents and must have a valid driver’s license. This screening will be done by the Sponsor before the contest begins on April 18th. Persons selected as finalists (participating contestants) must be present at the Contest location at 8:00 am on Monday, April 18, 2016. Those who are not present forfeit any claim to participate or win and will be disqualified.
Finalists participating in this Contest will be positioned around the Zamboni, at random, at the judges’ determination.
The participating contestants must be continuously in physical contact with the Zamboni at all times (excluding sanctioned breaks) twenty-four (24) hours per day, for the duration of the Contest. All participating contestants will leave the Zamboni area during these breaks. If a participating contestant does not maintain continuous contact with the Zamboni, for any cause or reason whatsoever, including reward challenges, that participating contestant immediately will be disqualified. “Physical contact” for this promotion is defined as one hand has to be in touch with the Zamboni for the duration of time (breaks excluded). Only during the break is a contestant allowed to switch the hand that is placed on the Zamboni. Example, for period one, the right hand may be used, for period two, the left hand may be used. If there is a health/ medical reason that a participant cannot use a hand for “Physical Contact”, the Sponsor may allow another agreed upon method of contact (ie foot, shoulder, etc.).
Each participating contestant will be responsible for acquiring his or her own food and beverages. Sponsor will have bottles of water on site and snacks that contestants may elect to consume during breaks but is not responsible for adverse reactions by accepting such food/drink. Each contestant may bring no other personal property to the Contest except the following:
One (1) blanket, one (1) change of clothes and one (1) set of toiletries if desired. Once the Contest has begun, no additional personal property will be permitted. Such personal property, at the option of the judges, may be stored in an unsecured area of premises, but neither Sponsor nor its affiliates shall be responsible for any such stored property.
The last participating contestant remaining in physical contact with the Zamboni will win. Should more than one eligible participating contestant remain in contact with the Zamboni at the end of the Contest on Tuesday, April 19, 2016 the winner will be determined by a random drawing conducted by the Sponsor. (This random drawing may be accomplished by a random draw of names). The Sponsor may or may not elect to provide more than one prize at the end of the contest. The contest may end without notice at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
A representative of Sponsor will determine the logistics of delivery of the Prize to the winner.
Sponsor reserves the right to reject any entry which it finds to be illegible, incomplete, or any contestant whom it finds to be ineligible to participate.
If any finalist is unable or unwilling to participate for any reason whatsoever, such finalist will be disqualified. An alternate will be selected at random from the original pool of contestants or, if necessary, from the original registrants. A prize may not be substituted for the opportunity to participate. The opportunity to participate is non-transferable.
The winner of the Prize will be responsible for all applicable income, sales, other taxes and related expenses as associated with acceptance of prize. The winner of the Prize will receive a 1099 IRS tax form for the value of the Prize. In the event that the area from which the Contest is being conducted must be evacuated, the Contest may be postponed until such time as authorities deem it safe to return to the building. The Contest will then re-commence from that point until its completion, unless the Sponsor opts to determine a Contest winner by holding a random drawing from among those participating contestants who remained in physical contact with the Zamboni at the time of the building evacuation. The following guidelines are made a part of these rules and regulations and must be adhered to by all participating contestants. Failure to comply with any of these guidelines may result in immediate disqualification.
- There will be no smoking at any location within the Bridgestone Arena.
- No consumption of alcoholic beverages will be permitted during the contest. Contestants will be disqualified if they appear to be intoxicated at the start of the contest.
- No electronic devices, reading, writing or drawing materials will be permitted.
- No strong or foul smelling substances, including any form of body perfume or hair spray, will be allowed.
- No indecent exposure will be permitted.
- A fifteen-minute break will be scheduled approximately every three hours for all participating contestants. Any contestant not back to his/her assigned spot, with his/her hand on the Zamboni when the fifteen minute break is over, will be disqualified.
- No negotiations or collaboration pertaining to the Prize among participating contestants will ever be permitted, nor may any participating contestant promote any business, individual or sponsor.
- No taunting, name calling, jeering or any other offensive language or harassment of anyone, at any time, by participating contestants or their associates, will be tolerated.
- In the event of any emergency of any kind, 911 will be called.
- For health and/or safety reasons, following consultation by the judges with a health professional, participating contestants will be subject to disqualification.
- Participating contestants must keep themselves and their spaces clean, sanitary and orderly at all times.
- Contest officials reserve the right, at any time during the Contest, to require a break and/or change of clothes for any or all participating contestants.
- Visitation with participating contestants by any family or associates will be permitted during breaks only at area selected by sponsor between the hours of 9am-5pm only. Contest officials will determine at what locations within the vicinity of the Contest area (if any area) such persons shall be permitted.
- Participating contestants shall have no physical contact with anyone while participating in the Contest in the Contest area. No passing of food or beverages may take place with anyone outside of the Contest area.
- Participating contestants will be held liable for any property damage they, their family, or their associates cause to the Zamboni or Bridgestone Arena property, whether such damage is caused intentionally or unintentionally.
- here will be no physical contact between participating contestants. There will be no offensive physical contact with anyone or any other form of patently anti-social behavior, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- The Prize is non-transferable and may not be shared with any other participating contestant(s) or sold to another party.
- Should a contestant be disqualified during the contest, that contestant will receive a Gift Pack which consists of a free t-shirt, 2 tickets a Nashville Predators home game in the 2016-2017 season (date to be selected by Sponsor). The t-shirt will be available at time of disqualification, the tickets to the 2016-2017 game selected will be available at the beginning of the 2016-2017 season and will be made available for pick up by the contestant at 1824 Murfreesboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37217. Should tickets not be picked up prior to the date of the game selected, that portion of the prize will be forfeited by contestant.
- The contest / promotion can be ended at any time for any reason as determined by officiating employee of WYCQ Inc. At the time of contest end, one pair of tickets will be given to named winner. If more than one person is still participating at time of contest end, one winner will be selected at random, unless other contestant has been disqualified.
- Nothing can be used to assist in physical contact with the Zamboni (ie, glue, tape, etc.)
- Contestants must live and/or work in the broadcast listening area of WPRT fm.
- Employees of Bridgestone Arena, Nashville Predators, WYCQ Inc. and any other affiliates or subsidiaries of the aforementioned and the members of their immediate families may not participate in the Contest and are ineligible to win the Prize.
- The Contest winner agrees to accept the Prize “as is.”
- All decisions by the sponsors regarding the contest including but not limited to, substitution of prizes, winner selection, disposition of a prize, application and interpretation of rules, resolution of any dispute, contest location or contest eligibility are FINAL and not subject to appeal.
Before assuming their respective hand positions at or on the Zamboni, participating contestants must sign these Rules and Regulations, thereby consenting to the use by the Sponsor of the participating contestant’s name, photograph (still or motion), voice and any other basic, nonintrusive personal information for promotional purposes, and at no further compensation. Participating contestants further agree to hold harmless, Bridgestone Arena, Nashville Predators, WYCQ Inc. and affiliates, and all of their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents from any and all claims, damages and expenses (including attorney’s fees) that arise from or are in any manner related to this Contest or the Prize.
The Sponsor reserves the right to change these Rules and Regulations at any time preceding or during the Contest, without prior consent or notice.