Play By Play Producer / Board Operator and Remote Show Engineer
WYCQ, Inc., The Game Nashville has an immediate part-time opening for Play By Play Producer / Board Operator and Remote Show engineer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Produce weeknight and weekend sports programming.
- Run live games
- Run live shows
- Audio and video production of promos, special features and best-of-programming
- Ensures readiness of audio clips, live-read scripts and availability of other show elements
- Being accessible during non-broadcast times to react to breaking news & other unforeseen events
- Contribute with social media and website posts
- Run a live on site show remote which includes:
- Driving station vehicle to event
- Setting up remote broadcast equipment
- Knowledge of a sound board
- Knowledge of IP/ISDN interfaces
- General audio troubleshooting
- Minimum 2 years of Board Operator Experience
- Knowledge of audio engineering
- Use and/or Knowledge of Cool Edit / Adobe Audition / iMediaTouch
- Strong interest and knowledge of sports.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Functions well working independently and in a team environment
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Skill projecting professionalism over the phone and in person
- Ability handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with shifting deadlines
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
- Positive attitude, ability to work on a team, and flexibility to evolve with position
Must be willing to work Weekends and Holidays 30-35 hours per week.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org subject Board Op OR fax to attn: Ryan Porth 615-361-9873.
WYCQ Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Radio / Digital Advertising Sales Position
Nashville’s 102.9 The Buzz, 102.5 The Game, 94.9 Game 2, 93.3 Classic Hits and 102.1 The Ville (dba WYCQ Inc) are seeking experienced outside sales professionals with a positive outlook, incredible drive, and a thirst to help local businesses with their marketing needs.
This is a full time entry level position that focuses on developing new business and growing existing radio and digital accounts. Today’s modern media landscape demands a candidate who is eager to master and sell innovative marketing solutions.
This position requires strong presentation, communication and organizational skills, problem solving ability, creativity, computer literacy, and a sharp eye for qualified prospects.
The ideal candidate has experience in Outside Sales, a degree in Communications/ Marketing, and has a working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Periodic client entertainment is required.
Salary: Guarantee- Draw Commission Structure
Health, vision and dental insurance, paid vacation, and a 401k retirement plan are offered.
Send your resume to email@example.com subject sales or fax to
WYCQ Inc. Is an equal opportunity employer.